Predictive Maintenance programme design and implementation
By monitoring the condition of production equipment in terms of vibration, temperature, power usage and other specific parameters, it is possible to design a maintenance programme based on those factors.
Predicting the potential for failure of a machine allows for planned maintenance only when it is required, this can save thousands of pounds in unnecessary repairs, unplanned plant failure and less down-time.
Castle’s qualified maintenance professionals can come to your factory and help you design a predictive maintenance system perfectly suited to your facility that will have you saving money in no time at all.
- Plan maintenance based on need
- Only purchase spare parts as required
- Save on maintenance team time
- Cut out unplanned equipment failure
- Increased productivity
- Increased profitability of lines
- No more missed deliver schedules through plant failure
01723 584250 and see how we can help you.
CLICK HERE to enquire about this service