Health and Safety Support Service
Health and Safety teams are under increasing pressure from cost-cutting, new regulation and directors who are increasingly becoming aware of their responsibilities and duties under health and safety law.
The way forward for safety departments is to begin to devolve the day-to-day running of safety systems and risk assessments to line management leaving them free to work on important development issues and new regulations. Achieving this goal can be an onerous task and involves adapting the culture of the organisation and the systems under which people work.
Castle has a lot of experience in do just this type of work. We can also deliver ad-hoc health and safety services to suit.
- Risk assessment audit
- Creation of risk assessments
- Training for line management
- Policy creation and implementation
- Systems for de-centralisation of health and safety system
- General advice and guidance
- Support for safety management team and directors
01723 584250 and see how we can help you.
CLICK HERE to enquire about this service